Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Please Help Me....I'm Falllllin....

Again. He fell...again. This time it was outside on the sidewalk and I do believe I suffered a mild heart attack. He didn't see that there was one more step down, lost his balance, tried to recover, and ended up on his back. THANKFULLY he did not hit his head. I had to take a minute to compose myself in the car. He admitted that he needs to start listening to me and trusting me about what he can and can't do without my help. We have our final appointment with the neurosurgeon tomorrow and you can bet that I'll be having him lay into Mark about slowing down and staying with me and doing everything he has to to protect his head.

We had a great day, other than that. We were childless for most of it. Aunt Leigh picked up the girls and took them for a sleepover last night, so when we got up to get ready for church it was just us. No fighting to get ready, no yelling to hurry up, no threatening with timeouts if we didn't get into the car. Nice and quiet. And Stake Conference was enjoyable as I didn't have to fight with them to be quiet. When we got home I did start to miss them. It was a little too quiet. But I got into the kitchen and made some rolls and a new buttercream recipe. I topped the cupcakes I made yesterday and filled and iced a cake for dessert. Camille came out and we had a good visit. Then we were off to the Taylor's for dinner.

We picked the girls up at Leigh's. That's where the fall happened. We had a great dinner and visit with Alan and Kim. Mark shared some spiritual experiences he's had the last few weeks. We laughed, I cried, we ate good, the kids played. It was a great evening. Looking forward to many more.

1 comment:

  1. hey Scarlet, does Mark wear anything to protect his head, is that even an option? We could find some totally bitchin', completely awesome, studly, masculine attire for his head! Really! something tough, like skull and crossbones! Or something that could be covered by a cool looking 'beenie' (Most likely the most idiotic post you have gotten, but I hope not, cuz I am sincere)

    ReplyDelete