Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

p.s. To Yesterday

I forgot to post about our running into Dr. Gaufin, the neurosurgeon. He was between surgeries and we saw him in the hall outside the OR. He stopped and looked at Mark, then looked at me, then looked back at Mark. I said, "Do you recognize this guy?" He said, "I sure do! You just have more hair since the last time I saw you." Looking into Mark's eyes he said, "You are amazing! I didn't think you were going to make it. That was not your day to die. The Lord has something important for you to do. Your work on this earth is not done. I can't believe what you went through and here you are walking and talking." Beaming, I said, "He's my miracle man." The doctor said, "He sure is!"

1 comment:

  1. I love this and there's not a better place to run into him than in that hallway outside the OR. I hate that hallway. . . . .

    ReplyDelete