Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

When Upon Life's Billows

When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged thinking all is lost.
Count your many blessings, name them one by one.
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will be singing as the days go by.

When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you his weath untold.
Count your many blessings money cannot buy
Your reward in Heaven nor your home on high.

So amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be discouraged God is over all.
Count your many blessings angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey's end.

I AM being tossed on life's billows. I AM discouraged, thinking all may be lost. I AM burdened with a load of care. The cross IS heavy I am called to bear. I DO look at others with their lands of gold. I AM amid a conflict that is GREAT. But I DO know that what the Lord has done. I DO feel my doubts fly. I DO have many blessings money cannot buy. And I HAVE been blessed by many angels attending to my comfort.

First and foremost I am grateful that my husband is alive and recovering so well. I am so grateful for his love for me and our girls. I am grateful to have my friend and lover back. I am so grateful to have 3 beautiful healthy girls that love us more than anything in the world. I am grateful for my wonderful family that has helped me and sustained me through everything in my life, including this current trial. I am grateful for wonderful friends that treat us like family and love us despite our many faults. I am grateful for a ward family that has stepped up to the plate and made up the difference at home. I am grateful for soldiers fighting in Afghanistan that don't know me from Adam, but were willing to pray for our family when we needed it most. I am SO GRATEFUL for the countless mortal ministering angels that have blessed our family over the last two months. We truly are blessed. But it still sucks.

3 comments:

  1. It's okay to feel that is sucks, because it does! No doubt about it.... It sucks! that your family has to endure this trial right now. We do Love you and your family and if there is anything that we can do for you.... PLEASE, please let me know. Keep the Faith my friend! I feel the Lord's love for you and your family.
    Love you!
    Collette

    ReplyDelete
  2. It most certainly does. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the stinking truth - you said it perfectly. We love you and continue to pray for you guys. Can't wait till tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete