Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Along For The Ride

Sorry for the break in communication. We needed to work some things out and I wasn't in a place to blog.

I'm actually surprised this nightmare has found itself into our marriage. But now that it has we must deal with it appropriately. Mark is going to start seeing a neuro/psych counselor at the rehab center that deals specifically with brain injury patients. I hope that he'll open up to this guy and we can work through some of our emotions. I'm going to start seeing a counselor at LDS Social Services. Mark will come with me, but I don't know if he'll participate.

Needless to say, we have had a few serious life altering events happen to us over the last 3 months. I'm trying to take care of my family as well as deal with my anger and frustration. That's not easy. It's just more junk added to my already overflowing plate. Once again, I ask that you continue to pray for us. Our journey is not even CLOSE to being finished. It actually feels like it's just getting started.

Blessing of the Day: books

2 comments:

  1. Miss Scarket! We love you and your family. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. You are an inspiration to so many of your friends and family. Keep the Faith, keep your head held high and take one day at a time. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you. I'll be down your way this weekend :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops... forgot the blessing..

    Blessing of the day: Scriptures

    ReplyDelete