Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friends With Benefits

I just want EVERYONE to know that I have the BEST friends and neighbors. The saying that many hands make light work is absolutely true. We had quite the gaggle of people here today and we knocked it out. We only have the office, bedrooms and garage to finish it up. I'm amazed at what we accomplished today.

Mark even participated. A little too much, apparently. He made a few trips up and down the stairs, even carried up a couple of boxes (with my harping on him the whole time). But after the second box he was done. For the day. He laid down and crashed. For the day. He finally asked for some food and I gave him some taco soup. It wasn't long when he called for me to come back to the bedroom. Evidently he and the soup didn't agree. I don't know if it's because he overdid it or that he's got a bug. It better not be a bug that get's passed around. I definitely don't need to add that to the laundry list of things I'm dealing with.

It's amazing to me how being surrounded by your friends can change your attitude. I truly feel 100 times better than I did yesterday. Although we were doing a tiring obnoxious chore, we enjoyed ourselves. Well, at least I enjoyed myself. Now it's time for some ibuprofen and chocolate. Those are the benefits!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to all that helped.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Scarlett... not sure if you remember me. I took photos at Tye and Paige's wedding. I have been following your story. It has been emotional for me and I am not you! You and your family are so incredible for facing this with the faith you have shown. You are inspiring. I am glad you had so much help today. If Paige hasn't talked to you yet... ask her what she and I have discussed. I hope you will be open to it...

    much love and prayers
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarlet,
    I'm so glad that you had a lot of help today. I wish that I could have made it down to help :(
    Please let me know if you need more help on Saturday I'm headed your way anyway and could make a whole day of it.
    You are an amazing person, mother, and wife. Mark is a miracle and your daughters are beautiful. Take pleasure if those items if only for a moment and enjoy your chocolate!
    Love you!
    Collette

    ReplyDelete