Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today's Test Is Tomorrow's Testimony

Elvis (Mark) has left the building! We checked out of the hospital this morning. He's pretty much back to where he was on Friday. A little more fatigued, but close to normal. Thank you for your prayers. Once again...they worked miracles.

After we exited the jail (hospital) we headed to Salem to check out of our house. That was very emotional for me. I didn't think it would be, but I couldn't stop the tears from coming. I guess no matter where you live it's always home. And now we feel a little homeless, even though we have a place to live. I'm grateful we have family to stay with. But it's not "home". It's very difficult on Madison and that breaks my heart. I know how she feels. I moved a lot growing up and it was hard every time. I have to remember that it's just as difficult for the girls as it is for me. There are so many unknowns in our lives right now and it's hard not to stress and worry about them. I'm a planner and I have nothing to plan with. I feel like I can't even look past tomorrow. I am mourning the losses we have suffered over the past 3 months. I am weak and I am sad. My heart is heavy with regrets and pain.

A friend shared a quote with me the other day. "Today's test is tomorrow's testimony." I truly believe that, but how much testimony do I need? And why all at once?

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog one day while blog hopping...hope you don't mind. Your blog has truely been inspiring for me. My family is also going through some rough, terrible financial stress at this time and reading your blog makes me feel sort of a "kinship" with you, you might say. It's given me encouragement as well as a feeling of "not being alone out there in this troubled economy", since at times, I feel like I am the only one suffering. I appreciate your honesty to say things that "I feel" but don't ever express in my blog. I appreciate your inspiring words as well as your ability to cry, talk about it and cry some more...I've cried reading your blog. My heart goes out to you on so many levels. You are a very strong woman and have strength that I don't think many people have, myself included. Thank you once again for reaching out and letting us, your followers be a part of your life in a very small way. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete