Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Lord's Time

Mark Davis is starting to lose his mind. Not only does he have nothing to do, he can't even do it in his own space. He replaced a light in my mom's basement today and I think he purposefully took 20 minutes to do it. He'd be remodeling the bathroom if anybody had the money to do it. He needs projects and he needs them NOW!

Speech went well today. They played the barrier game. Mark really likes this. We're going to have to get the lego's out and do this with the girls. I think they would have fun together. And it really works on his communication skills.

While Mark was wandering aimlessly with boredom, I was doing prep work for a friends cake. Mark said that I'm happy living here at my mom's and not working on finding us somewhere to go. I think he was speaking from his Boredom City soapbox and not really from the heart. Our Bishop counseled us to not rush our decisions. We're being prayerful about where the Lord wants us to go. Our stay here is temporary.....but I don't know if it's 1 month temporary or 4 months temporary. I know we'll get some answers, but we also have to "wait patiently upon the Lord". Am I content here? Of course not. Would I like to be somwhere else? Of course. But all in good time. The Lord's time. Neal A. Maxwell said: Having faith in the Lord means also having faith in His timeline.

Blessing of the Day: hobbies

2 comments:

  1. Oh Scarlet-isn't patience one of the hardest virtues to live? On so many levels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... patience is by far the hardest virtue to live by... you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Love you!

    blessing of the day: my 3-year old (even though she drives her mother crazy!)

    ReplyDelete