Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love On The Rocks

All of this has finally worked itself into our marriage. There is pain, fear, doubt and uncertainty. Please be patient as my posts may be sporadic. This is very personal in nature. I don't want to paint anyone in the wrong light. I love my husband more than life itself and will do whatever it takes to make this work. We need your prayers now, more than ever. Thank you, again, for all that you've done for our family. We couldn't have survived this far without all that you've done.

Blessing of the Day: priesthood blessings

2 comments:

  1. My dear friend... I'm so sorry, please let me know if there is anything that I can do. I'll keep praying for you. Hold tight to our Savior and he can guide you both through this new rough patch. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops... I forgot to add my blessing...

    Blessing of the day: hobbies

    ReplyDelete