Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Hard Times

Today was difficult in that Mark and I could not agree on something of extreme importance. It's difficult to have Mark understand some things. It's difficult for him to understand that he is not physically able to work. It's difficult for him to understand that he's not ready to drive. It's difficult for him to recognize that he's still healing and needs to take a break from life. It's very, very difficult.

On that note, we went to the temple today. He had a good experience, especially with the Assistant Recorder. I saved the wrong recommend (expired in 2008) and his current one is in a box in a very full storage unit. George Dever, the recorder, helped us get in the door. Mark pulled him aside and told him about his assault and that he spent time in the hospital. He told him due to his injuries he couldn't remember the things he needed to and needed some help. At the end of the session, Bro. Dever came around the corner and Mark's face lit up like a Christmas tree. He was so pleased to see a "friend". Mark got the help he needed and we had an enjoyable session. Bro. Dever's kindness meant a lot to Mark.

As I mentioned above, we have a very full storage unit. Full of all of our belongings. As I pulled open the door today my breath was taken away. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for those who helped get us moved. I know it was no small thing. I have moved A LOT in my life and I KNOW what a job it can be. Thank you to EVERYONE: those who helped pack, those who helped move, and those who helped clean. Thank you, thank you, thank you. We pray that you are blessed for your service to our family.

1 comment:

  1. i am so grateful for your blog! You are a gifted writer. You're in our daily prayers. I know George Dever, he used to be my neighbor. He is so kind!! he helped give my Skyler a blessing the day he was run over by a car twice.I am glad Heavenly Father places earthly angels in your path and Mark's path to love and help you on your way. There will be others I am sure. Love you!

    ReplyDelete