Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Will Come

Today was a difficult day. Still many lingering questions about what happened the night of the assault, and the unknown is having an effect on us in ways we never would have imagined. Our lives have been turned upside down and it seems that no matter what direction we turn it is continually slammed in our faces. We can't get away from it. There is a constant reminder of the tragedy everytime Mark looks at me and talks to me. We are tired and need some closure.




And thus I return to finding some silver lining in each day. Some small blessing that helps keep us going. As the wind howls around us I am grateful for a warm place to lay my head. I often think of the pioneers on days like today and am so grateful that I don't have to watch my children starve or bury them in an unmarked grave. My life is not that hard, but it's hard. Just because it COULD be much harder doesn't diminish how difficult it is right now.

Blessing of the Day: shelter

1 comment:

  1. My dear friend.... I am so sorry that you are having to deal with all of this right now. You are in my constant thoughts and daily prayers. Know that I love you all and please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.

    Blessing of the day: Moms

    ReplyDelete