Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Friday, March 11, 2011

We Are Family

It was a quiet day at home. Thank goodness! When it came time for us to go to speech therapy, neither of us had it in us. It felt good to not HAVE to go somewhere. Seems like that's all we do...run errands that HAVE to be done.

I didn't give Mark any of his meds this morning. He was perky all day. He changed the tubes on Avery's bike, cut down a shrub, and we went out to dinner. It was so good for him to be alert & active. He was ready for meds by dinner time and bedtime, but what a difference it made for him!

I worked on the disability paperwork again. I'm going to gather the medical records myself and include them with the application. I know the SSA will still request them, but they can get started on the case instead of shoving it in the "TO-DO" corner while they wait for more information. I scheduled an appointment with them on Thursday of next week. I'm hoping they tell me I have all my ducks in a row and things will proceed smoothly. Cross your fingers & PRAY!

Mark expressed some of his frustrations today regarding his family. I told him maybe it was best to just take a break from them for a while until we have TIME to deal with those emotions and things have been closed. It may take 6 months to a year for there to be closure, but we'll get there eventually. He knows of my love for him and my family's love for him, but it's still disconcerting how he feels about his own family. I wish I could take that from him.

Blessing of the Day: activities

No comments:

Post a Comment