Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So Far, So Good

We've started Mark on his "detox" of meds. He was very nervous about how difficult it was going to be. So far, it hasn't been bad at all. But over the coming weeks it may get more difficult. I'm here by his side 110%, but I can't do anything to alleviate the physical and emotional impact it has on him.

It's amazing how his countenance and presence has changed since we started this. He's more upbeat, more active and more Mark. I couldn't get him to SHUT-UP today. And that's my real Mark poking through.

I had to make a cake today and Mark didn't want to hang out at the house. I dropped him off at the movie theater and left him my phone. Before I left he recited my Mom's phone number to me and I showed him which speed dial # it was on my phone. As I started to worry about why I hadn't heard from him, I got a call from my sis-in-law saying that he had called her house and talked to her son and poor River was freaking out. I called Mark before I left the house and he was telling me all about everyone he had talked to, but couldn't remember the house number. Guess I'll be getting him a bracelet that has information on it so we can avoid this in the future. Whew!

We'll be meeting with the LDS counselor again tomorrow. Looking forward to that. I've got to get started on his diability paperwork and it's going to be a monstrous task. For one, they require everything but rights to your first born. And secondly, it's all in the storage unit in a box. This is going to be fun!!! Guess I never lack for something to do....

Blessing of the Day: family

2 comments:

  1. When Tony had to fill out his disability papers we lucked out his company had a contract with a company that did all the paper work. It was great but it took two years to finalize the claim. That was the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear that things are moving along with the detox. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family! Keep in touch! We love you!

    Blessing for the day: hugs from kiddos

    ReplyDelete