Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Told You So

Since Mark is unwilling to choose an activity for himself, I chose one for him and finagled him into doing it. I called his brother Alan to see if there was a trucking run Mark could join him on. He said he was actually going to the BYU game to man a booth selling hotdogs and he'd be more than happy to take him along. Mark wasn't really clear on what exactly he was going to do, just that his brother was picking him up and taking him to BYU. He kept asking me if he needed to wear his boots because I think he thought he was going to be doing some kind of electrical work. He was gone from 10:30 to 4:30 and was royally pooped when he got home. But he said he had a good time and enjoyed being gone all day. I didn't say anything to him, like I TOLD YOU SO, even though it was screaming in my head. I just smiled and was happy for him. He didn't do anything for the rest of the night. Which was just as well as I had to finish Madison's birthday cake. I even got to enjoy an hour of running errands ALONE! I treated myself to some Old Navy and Michael's. Good day.

Here's a picture of the cake. Not the best picture as I had to use my phone because I can't find the chord to my camera. Hazard of moving. It was a BLAST to make!



Blessing of the Day: talents

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Sometimes we have to gently nudge our husband to do things that are good for them! I'm so glad he had fun and enjoyed being away from home for a few hours.

    The cake is awesome and you have an incredible talent! I'm glad you got to run errands alone and were able to treat yourself a little... You DESERVE it!

    You continue to amaze me each and every day. Keep Smiling :) Love you!

    Blessing of the day: membership in the church

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is an impressive cake!! You are one talented girl! I am glad you got some alone time. I am sure it was much needed!

    ReplyDelete