Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Great Unknown

We had a lovely weekend. I was able to get out for a few hours to go to a bridal shower, put up the trampoline, skipped church and had Davis Family Day in the Bed. It was good.

Mark's doing well with only having his meds at bedtime. After a few days of that he's much more alert during the day. He has more motivation to get some things done. He came outside and sat with us on the patio tonight while we enjoyed the beautiful Spring weather. We talked about all the things we need to do to my Mom's yard to get it cleaned up. There's a lot of work. We should have plenty to do to keep up busy this season. And it will hopefully help build up his strength. He's kind of a wimp now. Okay, not kind of. He's a full blown wimp. But it'll come back. It's just his least favorite thing to do...exercise. Oh well. At least he now has the TIME to do it.

I'm really starting to stress about what to do for us financially. I'm sure I'll be going back to work. I just don't know when or how. It could take 6 months for disability to kick in, assuming we get approved the first go around. Eventually SOMEONE has to go back to work. I HATE living in the unknown. I feel like I can't make any decisions for our future because I don't have all the information. It's extremely frustrating. And scary.

Blessing of the Day: Davis Family Day in the Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment