Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Back To The Grindstone

It's been a crazy few days. Much had to get done in anticipation of my return to the workforce.

I continue to see miracles in our lives everyday. I was given a Priesthood blessing in the OR waiting room the night of the assault. I was told by my Father in Heaven that he was aware of my little family. He was aware of our financial trials and He would take care of us. My Bishop in our Salem ward told me that the Church would provide for us until Mark had recovered and was back to work. I am humbled to say that we never needed that assistance as we were so tremendously blessed by our generous family, friends and neighbors. I asked the girls last week to ask Heavenly Father in their prayers that I could find a job. Literally two days later I interviewed for and was offered a position at a local CPA firm. I wept last night as I sat and pondered that Priesthood blessing and all that has come about since. I can see the literal hand of the Lord in my life.

I witnessed another miracle last night, as well. I was the fortunate recipient of another Priesthood blessing...this time from my sweet husband. It's the first one since the assault. I remember sitting in the OR waiting room as my brother prepared to give me a blessing and thinking, "My husband is the one that is supposed to do this. I hope he will be able to again."

My heart is so full of gratitude for the multitude of blessings that have been poured out on my behalf. I am so unworthy to be the recepient of these beautiful blessings. I am in such debt to my Father in Heaven for all that He has done for me. It will take the eternities for me to earn these sacred blessings.

Blessing of the Day: answered prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment