Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Miracle Man

Day 1 - 11 hours of grueling brain surgery, expected to die
Day 6 - Opened eyes from coma
Day 11 - Thumbs-up and a kiss
Day 13 - Stands up
Day 16 - First steps
Day 17 - Moved to Rehab
Day 20 - Wants to go home
Day 27 - Sarcasm returns
Day 31 - Walked out of the hospital, on his own accord, to go home

I chronicle this now because Mark's really struggling with where he's NOT. I know it's difficult for him, but he doesn't quite realize where he's come from because he doesn't remember it. And I'm SO grateful that I thought to take pictures and even some video so that I had proof to show him EXACTLY where he's been, which proves just how FAR he's come. He was having a particularly hard time one day this week and I remembered that I'd taken some video of his first walk. As he watched this video on my little Sony camera, the tears were relentless. When I asked him if he was okay he said he was just really grateful for the miracles that had been performed on his behalf. And as you watch this video, you will see the miracles as well.

Blessing of the Day: permanent records

No comments:

Post a Comment