Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Monday, April 25, 2011

'Ere You Left Your Room This Morning

It was another down day. Even despite his freedom in being able to drive and the couple of hours he was able to work. Mark's really struggling. I only ask that you keep praying for us. And I say "keep" because I know you haven't stopped. And we are so very grateful for your prayers. He is a testament that prayer works miracles.

Blessing of the Day: prayer

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scarlet. I am sorry I haven't commented more on your blog but my husband and I do follow Mark's story here. My husband, Wade, has been thrilled to have Mark back a work a little. We are really rooting for him.

    I also thought I'd mention one other little tidbit. I was in a bad car wreck recently and got a bad concussion and have had a hard time thinking and speaking at times. Of course, It hasn't been as severe as Mark's injury, but frustrating none the less. After a lot of reading and research on brain injuries, I read about chia seeds. Sounds weird, but they are an amazing super food with tons of healing properties, especially for the brain. They have like 9 times the omega 3 as salmon- and I read how vital this is for brain repair. They also give lots of energy. I have been using them (in smoothies) and can testify a huge improvement in my own ailments.

    They sell them at the health food stores.You mix them with water(1/3 cup chia seeds to 2 cups of water-shake and stir), and they make sortof a gel (completely tasteless), then put them in the refrigerator. Then you just mix about 3 tablesppons of that mixture into any food you like, but I think the texture is completely unnoticable in a drink or smoothie.

    I don't know if that is of interest to you or not, but I did discover the benefits of these chia seeds while reading about brian injury because of their great benefits. I hope this helps. ?? If you have any questions, you can email me at knapptime50@aol.com

    Good luck with his continued recovery. We really are glad that you keep us all updated. :)

    ReplyDelete