Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Many Hands Make Light Work

I am so glad Friday is over. Got the wedding done and wore Mark out at the same time. He was a trooper. He helped me with everything. It's been a long exhausting week for both of us. At 5:00 he asked me to take him home. So I ran him home, picked up the girls and headed back to the reception. He went straight to bed. Here's a picture of our hard work.



Court was on Wednesday. He declined an offer to plea down to a 3rd degree felony. Preliminary hearing set for May 11th. It finally begins.

Blessing of the Day: working hard

2 comments:

  1. WOW that cake is so beautiful!!!! It is amazing. I want a redo on my wedding cake. :) One of your blessings of the day should be your gift of many talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarlet, This is Cheri Dascomb from the Cherry ridge ward, My Step daughter Jenny is getting married on Sept 3 and we love the cake it is exactly what she wants. Could you give me a price quote. You can email it to me shortnsassy39@msn.com or text me 801-688-7350 THank you so much

    ReplyDelete