Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome Back

My husband was back in full force today. I was crazy busy with cake stuff and usually when that happens, he gets a bug up his butt and makes himself busy, too. And that bug came today. He was talking out the wazoo, he was cleaning windows, doing some laundry. And he was making me laugh. Oh how I love it when he makes me laugh.

He wanted to help me with my cake stuff, but it's kind of a one-man job. So he sat at the table and we worked on his speech homework as I caked. He was lively. He was alert. He was funny. He was Mark.

Blessing of the Day: restoration

1 comment: