Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Deja Vu


Mark had the plates and screws removed from around his eye today. He was a nervous wreck going in. The procedure lasted about an hour and we brought home the hardware.



I'm grateful that there are no more surgeries. It was really hard to be in the hospital again today. I even got emotional before he went in for the surgery. It's still too raw and real. Fortunately, it was same-day surgery and we were home by 1:00. The first thing he said to me when I walked into post-op was, "I don't ever want to do this again!" My sentiments exactly.

Blessing of the Day: awesome doctors

1 comment: