Please Help

A fund has been set up through Paypal for Mark, Scarlet and the girls.

Go to http://www.paypal.com/. Login to your Paypal account, or just click on the send money tab. You don't have to have a Paypal account to donate.

Email account required to donate:
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com

If you have any questions or don't want to donate by Paypal, please email us at
ourelectricpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for love, concern and prayers on their behalf.

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Errand of Angels

I had the most AMAZING conversation with a new doctor that can help Mark. He told me that brain injury rehabilitation services in the state of Utah are deplorable. Practically non-existent. But because of his education, background and place of employment, he has plenty of resources to help us further Mark's recovery. And they're all free to us. I felt like when we got discharged from the hospital that we were on our own. Now I feel like our prayers have been answered.

I will be taking him the digital images from Mark's MRI's and the neuro/psych evaluation. He will input the information into his magic equipment and be able to design a program to help Mark for the best benefit. I can't tell you how thoroughly excited we are about this. He was amazed at how far Mark has come already, but knows that the recovery process is not over. It can stretch out as long as 3-6 years. We have our work cut out for us.

With the good news from the hearing and the new developments with this doctor, this has been an exceptionally good week. We are filled with a new hope for the future. And we get to celebrate our beautiful Olivia's 8th birthday today. Off to Olive Garden and the Hale Center Theater to see Seussical the Musical.

Blessing of the Day: instruments in the hand of God

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic news! And Happy Birthday to Olivia, wow I can't believe she is 8. I don't know if you remember this story but I always think about it with your girls. It was back when you were pregnant with Avery and we had a picnic in the park by the waterpark.

    Anyway I loved the name Madison and thought of using it if we ever had a girl. So I asked your Madison if I could use her name. She thought about it and then replied "Umm how bout Olivia" I still laugh cause I think she thought I was taking her name and she wouldn't have one.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete